Short film about Ticino's cardiac arrest emergency model
The Ticino Cuore Foundation has made a short film of presentation of the organizational emergency model created in Ticino for the taking on of sudden cardiac arrest.
Produced by Amila Entertainment, directed by Michael Bonito, the film takes its cue from a true story that took place last April in Ambrì.
The realization was possible thanks to the financial support of:
- Federazione Cantonale Ticinese Servizi Autoambulanze
- Fondazione Svizzera di Cardiologia
- Società Svizzera di Cardiologia
- Swiss Resuscitation Council
- Fondazione Carlo Salvi Casal
The video in the original Italian language, was translated and subtitled in 4 languages (German, French, English and Romansh) and is freely available and downloadable at the following link or viewable on youtube.